Terms & Conditions
Please note these conditions apply to both in house & open courses
In the event of late payment, Tim Rogers Consulting reserves the statutory right under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act  to charge overdue accounts interest of 8% above the base rate per calendar month or part thereof if payments are not received within 30 (thirty) days. This applies from the last date that payment was due to the date payment is received.
Whilst Tim Rogers Consulting strive to always provide the most up-to-date price information, this is not always possible. All prices quoted on this website or in our printed/downloadable materials are correct at the time they were listed or at the time of going to print, however, Tim Rogers Consulting reserves the right to adjust prices as necessary. Please contact us for the most up-to-date prices. All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
Cancellations can be made prior to the start of the training course, however a percentage of the course fee may be applicable for such cancellations at a rate dependent on the time of the cancellation.
We charge cancellation fees at the following rates:
- If you cancel more than 28 days prior to course: No charge
- If you cancel 28-14 days prior to course: 50% of the course fee
- If you cancel 14-0 days prior to course: 100% of the course fee
Tim Rogers Consulting reserves the right to cancel or amend dates and times of any course at any time without liability. Should this unlikely event occur, Tim Rogers Consulting would do everything reasonably possible to notify all course delegates at the earliest opportunity of such change. All delegates will be offered a full refund, an alternative course date or a Tim Rogers Consulting Credit Note.
Change of Delegates
We are happy to allow changes to the delegate(s) from your organisation. If you wish to substitute a delegate for another person (providing it is for the same course, on the same day, at the same location) please contact us with the amended details as soon as possible. There is no charge for this service.
Course Content Alterations
We are committed to providing the best quality training for all of our delegates and our courses are constantly updated and improved. Tim Rogers Consulting reserves the right to alter course content without prior notice and without liability.
- Child and Adolescent
- Adults at Risk
- Allegations against Staff
- Self Harm
- Educational Safeguarding Training – Levels 1-3 inc Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Health Service Providers Level 1 – 4 (Meeting Intercollegiate Framework)
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Female Genital Mutilation, Honour Based Violence, Forced Marriage & Domestic Violence
- Social Media & Its Risks – Child, Parent, Professional Packages
- Sexually Harmful Behaviours Training For Staff
- Investigations and guidance
- Forensic reviews
- Expert advice
- Script Advice